The following game guides cover the rules and how to play. We are planning on expanding this area in the future to cover both more games and to increase the amount of strategy information. In the meantime check out these game guides.
- Baccarat - A popular card game among high rollers
- Blackjack- Find out about the popular game of 21
- Caribbean Stud Poker - A casino card game often with a progressive jackpot
- Craps - The most popular dice game in casinos around the world
- Let it Ride Poker - A card game where you can remove a bet or let it ride
- Paigow Poker - A card game based on the Chinese game of Paigow
- Red Dog - A very simple card game
- Roulette - One of the oldest casino games
- Slot Machines - The one armed bandits are popular both online and offline
- Three Card Poker - A card game where you make the best had out of three cards.
- Video Poker - A digital version of five card stud with lots of variations.
The House Edge
All casino games both online and offline have a built in advantage in the houses favor. This is known as the house edge. What this means is that over the long run the casino will always make money on their games. The actual house advantage varies based on the game and the rules of the game.
In general the lowest house edge can be found on blackjack, baccarat, some craps bets and some variations of full pay video poker. The highest house edges tend to be on games with big payout's for small bets such as slots and keno.
What Casino Games Can You Play Online?
Today's online casinos feature just about every possible casino game. All of the table games that you would find at a good land-based casino can be found online as well. This obviously include the player favorites such as blackjack and baccarat but also include less popular games like three card poker and let it ride.
Slots and video poker are just as popular online as they are offline. With video poker you will find the same full pay games online as you would offline. With slots things are a little different as most of the major manufacturers have not released their games online. This includes Aristocrat, Bally and WMS Gaming. IGT have released some of their games at Wagerworks casinos but do not take US players.
While the slot machines you will find online might not have the same names as those at land-based casinos they are very much comparable. In fact we think that some of the online slots are better than those you would find in a regular casino. These top games include titles such as Tomb Raider, Thunderstruck II, Gladiator and Hitman.